Saturday, June 19, 2010

searching a guy

i want a guy who would move the hair away from my eyes and then hold my hand and kiss me in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous . someone who would sing to me at random moments . who would let me sleep on their chest . a boy who would get mad at someone if they call me ugly or was mean to me . i want someone who would call me three times a day if he went away . someone who would let me gossip to him and would just smile and agree with everything i said . he would throw stuffed animals at me when i acted dumb and then kiss me a million times . someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh . he would take me to the park and put his hand around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time . he would tell his friends about me and smile when he did it . and we'd make out in the pouring rain . he would never be afraid to say i love you in front of his friends and we'd argue about silly things then make up . someone who would tell me i'm beautiful but not too often . who would make me laugh like no one else could . but mostly , i want someone who would be my bestfriend and would not break my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment